Friday, April 22, 2016

100 wc 14



Secret Society


"Welcome, to the forbidden society we are gathered here today to admit you into our society," the evil voice boomed. "To do that you must put your hand into the forbidden box," the voice boomed again "Ok alright I will," I squeal, as I put my hand in the box and felt what seemed to be a cloak I pull it out of the box. "Now put it on," I sighed but put it on as I really want pet to get into this.  Just then I heard a door open and booming footsteps coming from upstairs. I was scared I did not know what it was, until a light turned on " sorry just doing som laundry!" My friends mom said " Mom you ruined the mood!" My friend whined back.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome story but you could of used a different word on the second sentence than boomed.

    ReplyDelete